Lab Discovery Workshop
February 3 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm| CHF25
Come and play and learn – and have fun!- at Addictlab
Mission of the day:
Discover Addictlab’s multidisciplinary approach:
Create, program, draw in 3D, 3D print, paint in virtual reality, make a robot that draws – and so much more.
Addictlab’s mission is to mix creative disciplines. The workshop can be linked to the following disciplines and keywords : typography, 3D printing, creative thinking, collaboration, computational thinking (breaking down a problem into smaller issues), STEM, science, education
For who?: The workshop is open for everybody. Starting from 8 years old to 108. Think about joining together with your kid or grandchild. Addictlab promotes intergenerational learning.
Time: 1,5 to 2 hours
Price: 25 CHF/participant. This price includes material, drinks, and a very own made 3D printed, 3doodled or lasercut object to take with you.
Addictlab is kindly hosted by the University of Geneva (the SDGsolutionspace at the Biocampus). Other options include Pangloss Labs (Ferney Voltaire) or our bus. (Spring 2018) (activities might change depending on location)
(Select up to 4 activities (to be confirmed by Addictlab on your arrival)
- Thymio robots (play & program)
- Leap Motion (virtual reality)
- Google Tilt Brush (paint in virtual reality)
- Sphero Robots (play & program)
- Double Robot (télépresence – demo only)
- Pancake bot (currently in maintenance)
- Chocolate 3D printing (conditions apply)
- Scribbling machines (recommended!)
- Makey Makey (www.makeymakey.com)
- Laser cutting initiation (recommended!)
- 3D printing (initiation)
- 3Doodler – kids (draw in 3D – new pens arrived!)
- 3Doodler – adults (draw in 3D)
- Cyanotype (weather permitting – best in spring)
- Pantonize (colour research)
- Robotics (10 hour courses to learn to program for 9-11 years)
- Addictlab selects – surprise me
Go to the form and register online.