Addictlab and the University of Geneva collaborated on an inspiring place at the Cité des Métiers in Geneva, from 20 – 25 November. ‘Le Labo, a dedicated space in the ‘Future des Métiers’ section by Nomads Foundation, showed visitors research by the University of Geneva, Cern’s micro club, TPG’s autonomous vehicle and from Addictlab’s creative lab.
- using COZMO robots for AI and psychopathology
- using VR for emotions and fear to height issues
- using VR for new forms of art
- using Kilobot robots to mimic one cell organisms and AI
- adapt & program the Thymio robot to act as the TPG autonomous vehicle
- create a DIY telescope to look at the observatoire
- print with 3d food printer
- use USB microscope
- dissect spiders using Leap motion
- profile and orientation of students with Addictlab’s creative chemistry cards
- SDGZINE magazine concept
- program Sphero to solve a maze
The fair attracted a record breaking 91.000 students, parents and school representatives.